6 October 2011

QR codes and libcampuk11

I've been wanting to explore QR codes ever since I discovered their existence at the UC&R and CoFHE Conference at Exeter last year. The impetus finally came, firstly from buying a new phone (theoretically so I could send/receive e-mails) and secondly, the clear easy instructions on how to create QR codes from Katie.

I love Katie's idea of linking a cake recipe to a QR code and displaying it next to your cake - however, not being the best cook, I decided to use one on my name badge for Library Camp (Apologies to Katie for taking inspiration from her name badge!)

 

2 comments:

  1. Chris,

    Delighted that the instructions were useful, and no apologies needed for taking inspiration from my badge!

    See you tomorrow :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed with how organised everyone's being making badges, I think I'll have to opt for a scrawled sticky label on the day though. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete